WordPress is a piece of software categorized as a Content Management System (CMS). It is used to create, edit, and display webpages.
Using a CMS empowers content owners by letting them update their content on their own schedule rather than waiting for IT staff. Site owners can login from on or off campus, before, during, or after normal university office hours.
CMS systems also make site menus easier to maintain. In the past, separate copies of a menu were included on each page of a website. If you wanted to change the menu, you had to edit every page in the site.
One of the most powerful built-in features of a CMS is the search box. This lets website visitors to quickly locate content without having to dig through site menus.
Why to choose WordPress At Webstone Solutions?
- We have WordPress experts developers who has more than 8 years of experience.
- Expertise in Plugin Development.
- Expertise in Theme Development.
- Third Party API Integration with WordPress.
- Expertise in Multi Lingual website.
- Expertise in woocommerce integration with WordPress.